To make this site work properly and also to improve our users’ experience, we sometimes place small data files called “cookies” on your device. This is a common practice and most (if not all) big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
Cookies are the confusingly adorably named tiny text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device with the purpose to identify (but anonymously!) your browser or device. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. In most cases, cookies help you navigate between pages efficiently, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Similarly, cookies are used by web publishers to help them understand how their site or service is being used, and how it can be improved.
Cookies are unable to search your computer in any way, cannot introduce viruses to your device, and contain no personal identifying information about you. Basically, they are nothing to be afraid of!
What types of cookies does OlympicGirls.net use?
- your display preferences – such as contrast, colour settings, and font size;
- when you submit data to through a form (such as contact forms, comment forms, or those found on our “Send” page). In this case cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence;
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here!
- We use some of the most widespread and trusted analytics services (such as Google Analytics, StatCounter, and Tyxo) to track and measure usage of this website. This helps us to understand how you use the site, and also to find a way to improve your experience. These cookies may track basic user behaviour such as how long you spend on the entire site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on these analytics cookies, see the respective privacy policies of the mentioned third-party services;
For more information on Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ;
- This website uses social media buttons and plugins that allow you to share pages and interact with the social networks in various ways. For these to work, the social media sites and services (including the AddThis platform, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) will set cookies through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on their sites, or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies;
- From time to time we update the website, test new features, and make subtle changes to the way that the website is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, and to help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a way better browsing experience, and also tell us which pages you find most interesting.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The amount of time a cookie stays on your device is variable: the majority of cookies expire after the end of your browsing session; others persist for longer. In online advertising you can generally expect most advertising cookies to last about one month at most – although again it varies.
How to control and/or delete cookies?
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set the browser to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work for you. Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the features they add to the website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies – especially if you are unsure whether you need them or not.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://aboutcookies.org or http://allaboutcookies.org.
2. LOG FILES
Like many other websites, OlympicGirls.net makes use of log files. The data inside a log file includes internet protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), type of browser, date/time stamp, referring/exit page, and number of clicks. This helps us to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
Important: IP addresses, and such sensitive information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable!